LONGEST ESTABLISHED | HIGHEST RATED
local female owned FOUNDER
India trained founder and team
Planting seeds of mindfulness, through yoga and nature, has always been our north star....
and the community of heart did follow
We are a premium level outdoor "studio" with a team of long term experienced teachers honed by India trained founder towards authenticity and mindful connection to nature.
We specialize in highly curated premium experiences, utilizing yoga in off beaten rugged paths of wild nature to bring people towards mindfulness.
* Over 1000 Five star reviews ★★★★★ across TripAdvisor, Yelp etc ...will assure your Hawaii yoga in nature experience will be optimally impactful as a lasting one within.
WE are the longest standing,truly professional outdoor “studio” on Oahu with highly credentialed teachers, trained under the founder towards the mission of spreading seeds of mindfulness,
and Holding classes daily on Waikiki
- All levels class are facilitated towards mindful connection to nature...so that students can see how it is to feel connected to Hawaii's nature, her land and people. We have gained expertise in curating premium level classes geared for first timer as well as experienced yoga students simultaneously.
- MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT. Book early to ensure your spot as our classes are limited in size so they retain optimal quality.
- LOCATION We hold space for students in the most quiet and peaceful, wide and unobstructed ocean view area that exists in Waikiki. This is also where the sunset view is the best in all of Honolulu. We are in a local grassy area right of the Waikiki Aquarium
- Daily group beach yoga in Waikiki classes have multi class packages for great deals.
Are you a company or looking for a private group? Look in Corporate or Jungle Yoga.
For the cause - for the mission:
Operated in partnership with a 501c3 registered non profit mindfulness medical foundation
- 80% of all proceeds goes to funding our partnership with Athena Medical Foundation, a non-profit 501c3 organization wholistic wellness arm on a medical facility, where we offer evidence based mindfulness courses like the MBSR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- You will get exact directions and details in email confirmation as we may move slightly
- Simply bring a large towel or rent a mat for $4
- Classes without reservations are subject to cancellation so please book in early to be sure - cash is not allowed to be taken at public parks so all classes must be reserved
- Classes are all levels- we are very experienced in catering to 1st timers and advance together
- If wet weather forces a cancellation, we can refund you. if ever its too rainy for you, you can switch dates by notifying us in advance of 30 minutes.
- Parking is free or with meters and plentiful